What’s included in our Purchase Service?
Before signing the private contract, we …
• Complete a comprehensive Due Diligence, verify the property owner, plot size and shape, house description, validate any survey report.
• Control the utility services and find out any unpaid bill.
• Corroborate by certificate the absence of any planning and building infringements.
• We do not ask for a provision of funds: we set up your Spanish Bank account, and all your funds for the purchase will be handled directly through your account, so they are always under your control and pay the exact amounts for related taxes, Notary and Land Registry fees. We never take cash from your account.
• Help you out to get your NIE.
(Foreigners Identification Number).
• Prepare, when required, an appropriate PoA – Power of Attorney – to represent you in case you could not assist on completion date at the Spanish Notary.
During the purchase process, we…
• Take charge of write down an appropriate private purchase contract. If all the control and verification process is fine.
• This contract will be agreed with in first place, then submitted to the vendors or their advisers to get their approval.
• Organise the completion at the notary, preparing the deed following what was agreed in the private contract.
• We coordinate with the vendor every aspect of the conveyance.
• Request the vendor every document required to assure a purchase safely.
• Take responsibility to list for you a clear breakdown with full detail of the different banker’s draft required (vendors, agents,…) with exact figures.
• Assist you personally at the notary, and take care of everything. All you need to do is not to forget your passports and bring the checks.
• Register your title deed in the Land Registry.
• Prepare the official forms and make the payment of all linked taxes directly in your Bank account.
• If you make a mortgage, we check the terms offered by the bank and will assist you when signing the mortgage deed.
• We may suggest you our preferred banks, but we do not accept the reward from them.
• We procure for you the second occupancy permit, when not provided by the vendor, for a little fee.
• We indicate you different insurance companies for your home insurance, again without reward from third parties.
Once conveyance is completed, we are always there to offer you …
• Personal support in your relations with everyone in relation with the enjoy of your property.
• Applying planning permissions for a building extension.
• Prepare direct debits of the utility companies (electricity, water, gas, internet provider,…) in your account, after passing them to your name.
• Resident’s Association of your building or urbanisation, when exists.
• Translation and interpretation of correspondence related to the property: letters from the town council, council taxes office, tax administration, your bank…